Should I replace my kitchen cabinets or just the cabinet doors?
We live in a 100 year old house (and the kitchen cabinets look it). we are planning on selling in a few months and want to update the kitchen. Should we replace the cabinets or just the doors? BTW it's a small kitchen - it's an L shape 5 feet x 6 feet.
- What is the cheap, yet attractive way to replace kitchen cabinets?
- Custom Cabinets, Kitchen Cabinets, Cabinet Refacing, New Cabinets …
- Black Kitchen Cabinets: Few Reasons To Replace Your Old Cabinets …
- Should my kitchen cabinets go all the way to ceiling?
- Are the kitchen cabinets at LOWES prestained from the store much different than custom made cabinets?
Some great related products from Ebay
Filed under: Kitchen Advice
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!