Remodelling kitchen. Should I hire a Certified Kitchen Planner?
I'm going to do a moderate kitchen renovation. We're keeping the same floor plan, but would like to replace the cabinets, counters, floor appliances. It's not going to be some fancy european gourmet kitchen . . just a 2008 version of what is already there.
Given the limited electrical and plumbing work, I'm fairly confident I can direct much of the work myself.
I have considered hiring a "Certified Kitchen Planner", but have no idea of their rates or fees or if they add much value. I've heard that they get substantial disounts from cabinet makers. if they can give me the plan, I'm happy to shop around for the best cabinets and manage the remodelling myself.
Has anyone done this??? Is it cheaper/better to just go to Lowes or Home Depot (as in, is the full package deal that a high volume dealer like Home Depot better than something an independant certified kitchen planner can provide)?
- Kitchen Remodeling & Design. Kitchen Cabinets Mpls/St.Paul MN
- Unique luxury kitchen furniture design | Luxury Home Interiors …
- Country kitchen flooring | Kitchen makeovers
- Custom Cabinets, Kitchen Cabinets, Cabinet Refacing, New Cabinets …
- Mission and arts and crafts style cabinet knobs and pulls
Some great related products from Ebay
Filed under: Kitchen Advice
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!