How can I boil milk in Electric Rice Steam Cooker?
Today I bought Electric Rice Steam Cooker. I decided to drink milk daily but I don't have GAS stove or Milk Heater.
I have only one option i.e Rice Cooker, so I will use it for boil milk. I will open up the top cover (plate) while boiling milk.
Boiling milk without closing cooker, will it cause any problem to the cooker (like scratches on inner pot & electric problems) ?
- Aroma 10-cup Cooked Capacity Electric Rice Cooker and Steam Tray
- Can I cook Thai Sweet (Sticky) Rice in an electric rice cooker?
- Aroma Aroma 3-Cup Rice Cooker with Steam Tray | Steamer Rice Cooker
- Sanyo ECJ-N55W Sanyo ECJ-N55W 5-1/2-Cup Electric Rice Cooker with …
- Electric pressure rice cooker GX-60C1 6L | GUOXIN IND CO LTD
Some great related products from Ebay
Filed under: Rice Cooker Tips
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!