I am thinking of purchasing a condo in a downtown area.my options are:
1. 5th floor 845sq ft east facing corner unit. windows in every room. 1 view overlooks vacant parking lot, the other overlooks the entrance of a historic hotel to be renovated to condos.Its noisy since it faces the street, but I'm told by R.E agents that the resale value will be better since it has views.
2. a 945 sqft interior unit with views of other interior units & lightwell, no neighbors,except unit across lightwell. this unit is also on the 5th floor (there are 12 total) so i'm not sure how dim it will be in that unit.I believe there is some natural light that comes in at some point in the day as the sun passes. this unit is priced $20,000 less.
Both units have birch wood floors, granite countertops, Toto kitchen & bath fixtures, bosch appliances, italian cabinetry. The building is awesome, not sure which to choose. The agent tells me that interior units are difficult to sell.which unit would u prefer?
- Lafayette Loft boasts looks
- How do you think this kitchen idea would look?
- Granite Kitchen Worktops different patterns
- 5 Reasons to Buy a Sycamore Worktop | Kitchen Worktops Shop
- House of the week: Camillus Colonial – The Post-Standard
Some great related products from Ebay
Filed under: Kitchen Advice
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!