Anyone have their Betty Crocker cookbook handy?
The last time my husband used my B.C. cookbook to cook, he removed the page (the book is a three ring binder) and the page was lost. the recipe I always used for Chicken Pot Pie was on the other side of the page. I've found some recipes online that are similar, but *not quite* the same as Betty's recipe.
My book is a three ring binder with a picture of a roast chicken on the front (it's about 10ish years old). does anyone have this book who would be willing to type the recipe out for me? PLEASE! I'm tired of making chicken pot pie with mushroom soup and all kinds of weird stuff--I want to make it the way I used to--the real thing with chicken stock, milk, peas and carrots, etc.. thank you!
- Does anyone have an old Betty Crocker Cookbook recipe for oatmeal cookies that had cloves in it?
- What is the name of this old Betty Crocker cookbook?
- Full house and Betty Crocker international cookbook 1980?
- how to make popcorn balls from old Betty Crocker cookbook?
- Need recipe from old Betty Crocker cookbook…?
Some great related products from Ebay
Filed under: Cooking Tips
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!